Sunday, April 19, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

Twins Fan!


Ryan and Nolan

Today Ryan, Nolan and I went to a Twins game. This was a day of many firsts for Nolan. His first game, his first time hearing the National Anthem, first 7th inning stretch...the list could go on. We met Diedrich, Ellen, Thomas, Thomas' friend, my coworker Mary and her son Brennen there at the game. Nolan seemed pretty interested in all the people and things going on around him at first. Well, maybe I should say he was a little overwhelmed because the minute I tried to give him to Mary to hold, he started crying and wanted to go back to me. It must have just been too much for the little guy to take in. After that he kept himself amused for the first 4 innings by chewing on anything and everything...his hands, his Nuk, his rattle, our fingers and my shirt. Finally, when we were about out of things for him to chew on, he fell asleep in my arms! How a person can sleep through all that noise is beyond me, but Nolan slept for over an hour! By the time he woke up, there was just a little bit left of the game! All in all it was a great day at the ball park for us. As always, it's great seeing family and friends too :)




My Little Napper



Diedrich and Ellen



Diedrich, Nolan and me

No comments:

Post a Comment