Friday, August 20, 2010

Looking for a better way...

I've been overloaded for the last few months with pictures of our family that I'd love to share with all of you. I just haven't posted any here on the blog because it takes SOOOOO long to upload them and then I have to mess around with the format. All of that really gets to be a pain. BUT, I don't really want to share ALL of my pictures on Facebook for everyone to see either. So, I've been looking for a solution lately and haven't exactly found one. So far, Shutterfly seems pretty good. I'm writing all of this to say that I probably won't post to this blog anymore...I just don't have the time to mess around with the pictures, and I usually don't write a whole lot when I do post anyway. I'll find a good way to get you those pictures though...never fear!

Take care,
Greta

No comments:

Post a Comment