Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Backyard Fun

Well, the sad news is that our camera is going haywire!  It will not show anything when you have it in the camera mode.  I was able to get the last of our pictures off of it, but I think it's pretty much toast after that.  We do have my old camera from WAY back (last picture taken on it was on my deployment to Iraq in 2007, but I had it for a while before that).  That thing drives me crazy though because the screen is so small, you really can't tell if your picture is clear or blurry until you upload it onto the computer.  Also, for some reason I am REALLY good at taking blurry pics with that thing...it drives me crazy!!!  So, we may be getting a new camera soon...and I am hoping for a nice one :)

Anyway, you might be wondering why this post is entitled Backyard Fun when all I've done so far is whine about my camera.  Well, I did save a few pictures of Nolan enjoying some time in our yard.  They are the last of the pictures from that camera, so I might not have any to post for a while. 

One thing he loves about our yard is the little picnic table that's just his size.  He's getting really good at climbing up and sitting down at the table.  He also loves to lean way back and sometimes falls off into the grass...which brings up a big grin and giggle in him!  Here are some pictures of this happening.





No comments:

Post a Comment